Wednesday, May 29, 2013
Kindergarten Graduation
Today we went to Conner's school for kindergarten graduation. I can't believe that there is only six days left of school. My how time fly's. First the kids sang a few songs:

It was fun to watch and Conner did a great job. After that they presented each child with their certificate:

Then we went back to his class and got pictures with the cap and gown:



This next picture is one of my favorites from the day:
As Shawn and I looked at this picture we started to think about what this will look like in about seventeen years when Conner is graduating from high school. Conner will be graduating from 12th grade, Logan will be in 9th grade, and DaraLynn will be in 7th grade. That just blows my mind but I know that's going to get here before we know it. It will be fun to pull this out in seventeen years and take "the same" shot again. I think that might just go in a frame in seventeen years. Anyway hope you all enjoyed this. We had a fun day and it was fun to have the special moment with Conner to celebrate his hard work. He has done so great this year and has learned so much both scholastically and also just in life. I could not be more proud of my boy.
Ape
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Good job, Conner! Maybe you can show Lindsay the ropes for next year :)
ReplyDeleteFUN. Derrick will be graduating from Kindergarten next week. In our family's experience, this is the first time they have called it a graduation. I'm looking forward to seeing what they've planned. The cap and gown pic with Conner's siblings is a treasure. Love it!
ReplyDelete