Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Explaining My Title


Well I chose Exploding with Smiles for the title for my blog because that's what I see most of the time in my house. Two smiling boys. Both my boys have megawatt smiles with huge dimples. When I am having a bad day nothing can cheer me up faster then to see my boys grin. Not to say we don't have our bad days. We definitely have those but they are becoming more infrequent.


I am starting this blog for all of you who know and love my boys. I want you to be able to stay up to date with what's going on. I know I will not have time to write everyday but will keep up as much as I can.


For those of you who don't know my boys as well let me tell you a little about them. Conner is my oldest son. He's three and a half. If he knew I was writing this he would want me to be sure I add that half in there. He is a combination of Dennis the Menace and Calvin!! We have our good and our bad days like anybody else. He definitely keeps me hopping. He comes up with the craziest things and questions that make me stop and say to myself, "how am I going to answer that one?" He is very sweet when he wants to be, (which is more often then not now), and he takes after me in attitude and personality and after his daddies side of the family when it comes to looks. Conner had the most adorable grin with these huge dimples that I adore.

Logan is six months old and pushing 21 pounds. He is huge. It's all soft, pudgy, fat and I love it. Logan also has a huge smile and dimples. Logan is my happy baby. He just sleeps, eats, and plays. He is up on all fours now trying to learn to crawl. He gets a little frustrated when he rocks and rocks on all fours and realizes he has gone nowhere. It's kinda funny. No one can make Logan laugh harder then his big brother. It's a really cute thing to watch.


Well I am not the most eloquent writer in the world but I hope you all enjoy this anyway.

AT

No comments:

Post a Comment