First, last Friday was Dads b-day and I decided that he needed some updated pictures of the grand kids for his office but was informed that he likes the ones he has and doesn't want to take them down. I came up with a solution to the yearly June 25Th question. That question being what am I going to get Dad for his birthday. Of course if I ask Dad he says nothing and all of us who are children in the world know that every dad says this and none of those dads children ever listen. Including this one. I decided to solve this problem by taking some new pictures of dads grandchildren and putting them in a new frame and these pictures will be replaced every year with new current pictures and the old ones will go into a photo album.
Here are a few of those pictures.
Friday night sing was out at Jeff Grove's property on the Brazos (not sure about the spelling on that sorry) river. It was so fun. Here are a few pictures of all that fun.
OK now I will explain the red light green light. We were in the car the other day and we were stopped at a red light. Here's how the conversation went:
Conner: Daddy why did you stop at the light?
Shawn: When the light is red your supposed to stop and when the light is green your
supposed to go!
After that we were driving back home and every time we would come to a light this is how it would go. If the light was red Conner would say,"Daddy stop, stop, stop, stop." and he would keep saying that until Shawn stopped. If it was green then it was go, go, go. It was really funny. Last night Shawn was making a right hand turn at a signal that was red. Conner kept telling him to stop and then Shawn turned to me and asked, "how do I explain to him that I can go on a red if I am turning right and there are no cars coming?" When Shawn started to go Conner about had a nervous break down in the car. It was kind of funny watching Shawn try to explain that one.
Anyway we have had a good week so far and had a fun weekend. We will be moving into our new place in about two and a half weeks and so my posts may be sporadic for a while but I will post pics of the new place after we move in and get settled.
April

Logan is so cute with those big blue eyes...he is all Chisum, and of course Conner is cute with his deep dimples...Miss you all and Love you!!!
ReplyDeleteYou need to get Conner the Dr. Suess book Go Dog! Go! It has the whole red light thing. The dogs are coming up to the light and there is a bird crossing the road and they say stop dog stop don't hit the bird!! We just tell Tara there is no bird so we don't have to stop. :) Funny story, Chris and I got a big chuckle out of it!
ReplyDelete