Well the trip has been really fun so far. We hit the ground running. My boys did amazing on the trip. Conner was really good. He had a lot of fun being enterrained by everyone and hopefully wasn't too anoying. We arived at Robert and Eva Kings home at about Seven Cali time and everyone was on the front lawn to greet us. It was a little bit emotional for me to see everyone and realize how much I have missed them all. Don't get me wrong I love liveing in Texas but I have definitaly missed everyone here. Sunday we had meeting at a community center building at a golf course and then went to a gym. Scott Grove spoke and then some of the ladies made some mexican food for lunch. It was to die for. It was much better then tex mex. Sorry to all you Texans who disagree but I loved it. At the gym everyone played Volleyball or basketball. Then we broke up the sports activities for a dinner of sunday night supper. The gathering broke up about eight and Martha Hobson and Isabelle and Me and my boys headed back to Grandma Morey's house but had to make a detour at In and Out. It was SOOOOOOOOOO good. We are all still very tired and are starting to wind down for bed so until next time I am singing off.
Ape
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Sigh, so wish I was with you! I miss everyone too! Tell Grandma I said Hi, and love you!
ReplyDeleteglad you are havin a good time and that the boys were really good. give everyone a hug for me! Show grandma the blog so she can see pics of my boys.
ReplyDeleteGlad you could go and that it worked out so well on the way out!! Have a wonderful time! -Darlene
ReplyDeletethanks for the comment Lois I forgot about the blog and didn't see your comment till I got to Atascadero but I did show her the frugal one. She thought it was great
ReplyDelete