First let me just say I am not going crazy! Yes I am taking my two boys with me on a bus trip to California. No I am not loosing my marbles. We leave tonight at 7 pm sharp according to our dirvers. I am so excited and so is Conner. I will just assume that Logan is excited too since he's only 7 months old and can't weight in!! We are going to be in Long Beach for a few days and then going to Atascadero for the rest of the trip. We will be gone for about 9 days. Sadly Shawn is not going with us but we all wish he was. Hopefully next time he can make it. I wil be trying to post while we are gone but forgive me if I don't. It is going to be a busy trip. We moved to Texas exactly one year ago today and I have not been back to my home state (California) so I am really looking forward to this trip. I will be glade to get home by the end of the trip but that's how vacatoins go. Next time I post it will be form Cali. SOOOOOOOO excited.
Until later
Ape
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yo sis, you might want to check the spelling in your title, I think you meant to say bus not but. Soooo wish I was going with you!!!!! Tell everyone hi, and I love them, and lots of hugs!
ReplyDelete