Well Conner has been making us laugh lately with all the ways he pernounces words wrong. It's so cute. Here are some of the old and new words he says in his own little way:
Elephant - Elefalant
Cricket - Kirkit
What are you doing - What R doing
Snickers - Snookers
What's that for - what for is it
BMW - BNW
Lightning Maqueen - Lightning Naqueen
Lightning Maqueen says CaChow - Conner says PaChow
Anyway I know there are more things but I can't think of them right now. I need to write them down when he says them so I will remember.
Logan -
I took Logan to the doctor and he is 22 pounds 9 ounces and 29 inches long. He is a heathy boy for sure and definatly not missing any meals. When he sees me start to make a bottle he nearly hypervetalates and if I walk out of the room the crocodile tears start rolling down his fat cheeks. I just look at him and laugh. Meals are really important to my sons. To both of my sons. Until next time.
April
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love how he says the words! Tara calls her umbrella her "cinderella". I love how they do stuff like that!
ReplyDeleteAwww...your boys are so adorable, and I love your blog!
ReplyDelete