
Anyway here are some projects I have been working on or will be working on in the future. Hopefully the near future!!

I found these pillows at Tuesday Morning. I am waiting for the other just like it to go on clearance so I can go and get two more. I love them and they look great in the living room.

This is a little area by my front door that I have been working on. I don't think I am going to leave the picture frame on the table there but for now it's staying. The lamp was given to me by my Grandma. It sat on my Grandpa's bedside table for as long as I can remember. He passed away in 09 (I think). I am really bad with dates. Anyway it is very special to me. I had this shadow box with some Pictures of him and a letter that I had typed to him (I loved using the type writer when I did the note that's why it's typed). After my trip to California I got a few other little things of Grandpa's to add to the shadow box. My sister's not real fond of it but I like it. What do older sister's know anyway right. Ha Ha just kidding L. Your opinion is always welcome. I like it.

This sign is one of my favorites but it no longer goes with my current style. I am having a hard time trying to decide what to do with it. It's a great canvas for something else but like I said I am having a hard time parting with the current look. My older sister (L) suggested making it a welcome sign and putting it outside by the front door. I thought about making a coffee sign of some kind to go by my coffee bar. I don't know!! Please share your ideas with me and help me decide.
Thanks
Ape

We missed you at the wedding and then again last night and wondered if you and/or little one were sick. Hope you're feeling better soon.
ReplyDeleteJackie
you know I'm ready to help out with that sign whenever you decide what you want!!
ReplyDelete