
Here is Logan's new thing. He stands on the bottom rung of the walker and then tries to play with the toys on the tray in from. Not sure why he does this but he does. I will never understand what goes on in a baby's mind. It might be to scary if we knew what they were thinking!! Anyway it always makes me laugh because when he wants to get down he looks around with this very thoughtful look on his face that says "mmm now that I got up here how am I going to get down?" The first few times I would swoop in and come to the rescue but after a while I figures if he was going to continue to get up he better figure a way down. Now he just figures there is plenty of diaper padding on his rump and just let's go and falls. Then looks around stunned that he hit the ground.

As of last night we have moved Logan to a big boy car seat. He's not sure what to think about it yet.


Well as you can see Clark came for a visit. We had a lot of fun while he was here. Conner walks around the house and yard with these on all the time. Late one night Clark did too!!


My son has fallen into the ways of a Texan. (Is that a word? Well it is today.) He is all into cowboy hats and boots. The last two Sundays we haven't been able to leave the house without his hat and boot. He says he wants to be a cowboy like Beau. It's really cute and I love it.

Before you say it or think it, I know this picture is a little bit random so let me explain. Conner is always falling down and hurting himself. I saw this shirt at Target and thought it was perfect for Conner but they only carried it in the older boys section and not the younger boys section. I was so bummed. Oh well I probably didn't need to buy it anyways. Well hope you all are doing well.
Ape

sorry if all the pictures aren't the best quality. They were all taken from my phone.
ReplyDeletehey careful with the pictures. Who said my late night photo's where able to be let out haha..miss the kiddo's and you guys already!
ReplyDeletefigured if you put it on urs I could put it on mine plus ur the one that said cheese for the picture. Hehe
ReplyDeleteLogan looks so big, and he definitely is too big for his britches.
ReplyDeleteAnd where did Conner get that tricycle, that is cute