Friday, October 1, 2010

Master Bedroom Finally

Well I know I did the post on the house a long time ago. I know I promised to do a master bedroom reveal. Here it is. Finally. Sorry it's taken me so long.




I know it's really boring right now but I am looking for stuff to go in there to spice it up a bit. OK maybe a lot. The pictures don't show the true color but it's a bold dark teal on the wall around the sink and behind the bed and the rest of the walls are white. I am really happy with the end result. I am looking for a new desk and desk chair. I am having a hard time finding what I want but I will eventually. Thanks for checking in.
Ape

1 comment:

  1. You need a big mirror, or maybe two mirrors for over your sink! I love the color, I'll be on the look out for cool stuff!

    ReplyDelete