First thing I worked on were two stools I found on the curb. Here they are before I fixed them up.

Ugly Right. Well when I saw them I knew they had great potential. Here they are after I fixed them up.


I love them. I had home depot color match the scale that Jillian got me and painted the legs then I took some dark wood stain and used a dry brush and brushed very lightly on the legs. It gave them and old rustic look. Then I put polycrilic on it which wiped off almost all of the stain. I was a little bummed but oh well they are still cute.
Next I recovered and old high chair that my Grandma Morey gave me. Here's what it looked like before.

This is not the original material that was on this chair. This will be the second time I have recovered this chair. Here's what it looks like now.


I love it too. It will match with my kitchen theme well. There is one more print that I am going to use for my curtains so I am a little concerned that it will be to much in one room but I figure I can always change it if I don't like it.
On to my boys!

As you can see Logan got stuck in his bumbo chair. It was hilarious.


Here's Conner working on a pointing project, sticking his tongue out in concentration.

And last but not least my umpa lumpa (is that how you spell that?) in the bath tub.
Thanks for visiting see you all next time.
Ape

Those turned out great! (umm, I'm not talking about the boys, not sure how they have turned out yet:-) You know I'm kidding.
ReplyDeleteI have some stain with poly that you could try rubbing on them. Two in one.
I remember that high chair! It was always a bit confusing to set up if I recall. The bar stools turned out really cute. Give those boys a hug from Auntie. LM
ReplyDeleteCute bar stools! Oh my, Logan looks JUST like YOU! It is crazy how much he looks like you. I was just looking at a pic of you at about the same age, its really incredible.
ReplyDelete