This week has been crazy, crazy. I started out the week with nothing going on and ended the week wondering where my week went! Seems like that happens a lot. On Tuesday I went to Ikea with my mom and my sister. I didn't bring my boys with me so it was a relaxing shopping trip. I got to look at everything and spend some time with my nephews which was fun. Giving piggy back rides to Ethan and holding a very tired Cooper. It was fun. I very rarely get to give them attention from the crazy auntie since I have kids of my own. But I sure do love my nephews and my niece. I love being and aunt. At Ikea I got some forest animal cookie cutters for Conner and so on Thursday night we made cookies for sing Friday night.



We always have a lot of fun when we cook together. Mom got Conner some play pots and pans at Ikea too. He has had fun with those. Last night Martha came over to take me and the boys to dinner before the sing with her and Tiffany and she had a little table top sink and stove to go with Conner's cooking stuff. He hasn't quite playing with them since.
On to house stuff. I found these great stools on trash day sitting by the curb and asked if I could take them. They are going to be so cute when I am finished with them.

Well until next time,
Ape
No comments:
Post a Comment