Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Scarf

So I made this scarf for a birthday gift for a little girl here in Texas. Here's the scarf after I finished knitting it.


Boring right!! Boring, boring, boring. I am tired of boring scarfs. Anyway, an idea popped into my head and so I loaded up the boys and went to walmart to buy some big buttons and some ribbon and here's what I came up with.

I am happy with how this turned out. Then all I had to do was add it to the scarf. Here's the final product.

So what do you all think? To much or cute? Keep in mind this is for a three year old little girl.
Ape

4 comments:

  1. I just realized my pics are upside down. Oh well. I took them on my cell phone. Sorry

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote that it is cute. And I'm sure a three year old will think it is great. Wish I was handy like that...
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete