We will start with Logan. He was the cutest lion.
Cooper was a monkey and he looked adorable.
Ethan and Conner had a blast. Ethan was a monkey and Conner was a lion.
Johnn and Lois dressed up as Richard and Sherry Hudson. It was way to real looking with Johnn and he walked around acting just like Richard. Everyone decided it was creepy.
Shawn and I dressed up as Grandma and Grandpa Morey. Lori Woodall (sorry if that's spelled wrong) did my hair. She did a fantastic job. It mad it look so much more real. It was a pain getting it out but it was worth it and in the end a lot of fun. The best part was creeping my mom out. Hehe.
Here are some other people that dressed up. Everyone did a good job and a great time was had by everyone. Can't wait until next year.

Wow April, you look flat out amazing! When I was scrolling down through the pics on the pic of you in profile, I was only 3/4 of the way down your head and I could have sworn it was Martha. Amazing! Course, the boys are adorable!!! Not that you're not! :-)
ReplyDeleteOh, my...you look so much like your grandma April...and Johnn, wow...and the boys were so cute, looked like Logan was having a blast in the first picture...fun memories
ReplyDeleteI cannot believe how much you looked like Grandma! Crazy!! Where on earth did you get the outfit? Looked like you stole it from Gram! Johnn and Lois, wow, that was weird. I can see why everyone thought it was a bit creepy, Johnn looked a little too much like his dad. Phillip and Gretchen looked just like Bill and Greta, that was another good one! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteUnreal the resemblance. Looks like a lot of fun. You guys did good.
ReplyDeleteYou and Shawn looked amazing as Bob & Martha. Johnn...wow! Your little animals were adorable!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing. We did a party like this one time in SD (dress as your parents) and I remember it being one of the most fun we ever had. Wonder what our parents thought though. Boy, would I want my child dressing up as me?!?!