Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving Part 1

This is part one of Thanksgiving at our house. I only had my phone to take pictures on so I am going to get some of the other girls pictures and do a part 2. We had Uncle Jack and Aunt Nan Hobson, Darell and Lois Hobson and kids, Martha Hobson, Jackie and Isabelle, Nathan and Kathy Johnson and kids, and of course us. (Sorry if any names are spelled incorrectly. I flunked spelling in school.) We had a fantastic time. After everyone got to our house we did a small gift exchange just for fun. Then we ate and ate and ate. It was all so good. I was so sad because I forgot to take a picture my gorgeous turkey before I started demolishing it with my "carving" (that word is used very liberally) skills. It was the biggest turkey I have ever cooked. It was three pounds less then Logan. It was scrumptious too. All the food was wonderful. We had seventeen people and like thirteen desserts. It was great. We almost had enough for everyone to eat a pie all by themselves. HE he. That wasn't really planned. Well here are some pictures of out day.







4 comments:

  1. Missed you guys at Ron and Sue's. We had a fun weekend and made it home with no traffic! In 4 1/2 hours!!! Aunt Marce and Brenda beat Jaye and I 2 out of 3 games of Rook. I'm sure we'll be hearing about it for some time to come! LM

    ReplyDelete
  2. HaHa, Aunt Lana, we heard about THE game. Sounds like fun. Ape, looks like you had a fun time! Those desserts look great, YUM! Wish we could've been there, but we did have a grand time here too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a BLAST!!! Thanks for inviting us to come over. :) I'll get you my pics when I get a chance.
    Oh and I enjoyed sharing my desserts with Logan :)

    ReplyDelete