Thursday, April 11, 2013

Tarwater Family Pictures

So I know I promised these earlier in the week but I have spent my week cleaning out the garage, doing laundry, and baking bread so this is the first time I have had time to sit and do this post. Here are the family pictures Clark and I too of the family. It was a joint effort. It was a lot of fun and we got some really good shots of everyone. I was even able to get Clark to do a few on his own with only the smallest amount of grumbling. (haha sorry Clark I couldn't help putting that in there. In reality he didn't grumble but I had to give him a hard time anyway) Hope you all enjoy the pictures. I will probably not be posting for a while as we are doing end of the school year stuff and we are getting ready to move out of our current house and into a new on the first week of June. We have a lot going on but I will try to post about some of Conner's end of the school year stuff too. We have a field trip to the zoo, field day, and Kindergarten Graduation. Hope the coming weekend is a good one for you. Ape

1 comment:

  1. Nice job. I like the way people are posed. It's good to get family portraits done once in awhile.

    ReplyDelete