Monday, April 8, 2013
Weekend With The Family
This weekend we had Norn and Vicky at our house and Marcus and Heather came down, and Clark came over and we all spent the weekend together. It was a lot of fun and packed full of fun. We went to sing Friday night, on Saturday we all went to the Fort Worth Zoo, Trader Joes, the Food Truck Park, and then back to our house for a little party for Wade's birthday, on Sunday we went to Grapevine and took family pictures, then to In and Out for a craving cure for Heather, and then to Ikea. It was a busy weekend but a very fun one. Here are some pictures of the busy time:

















Tomorrow I will post our family pictures that I took. Hope you all had a great weekend and have a great week.
Ape
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

WOW!!! Sounds like you guys had a very full weekend!! I cant wait to see the camily pictures!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing!
Sheila