Monday, August 11, 2014

Been a while

Well we just celebrated DaraLynn's third birthday yesterday so it's been about a year since my lady post. Lately I have been thinking about this blog and realized I missed posting on it. 
Life over the last year has been busy. It's amazing how adding that third child just makes life crazy. I wouldn't trade her for anything in the world though. For today I am not going to try to write about everything that happened in the last year because that would take forever so I will just post some pictures from the last few moths. 
This was just about a month ago. Uncle Greg came to Texas to help move grandma out here. 
The girls having fun at Lois's house. 
Having breakfast with GG. 
The water park with Bella. 
A date with Conner. 
Teaching Conner how to pump the gas. 
On our way to have lunch with grandpa. 

A fun day with the girls and Shawn and I for DaraLynn's birthday. 
These were form DaraLynn's birthday party yesterday. 
Anyway I will continue to post what's going on with us although it probably won't be everyday. 
Ape

No comments:

Post a Comment