Monday, December 13, 2010

Big Surprises

Well we just found out that we will be having another baby in August. We weren't expecting it but are very excited. I figure the Lord just decided that it was time for baby number three and he doesn't give us more then we can handle so I guess I am going to roll with it. I am still in shock a little bit. We will be finding out in a few months if it's a boy or a girl. I am always so excited for that appointment. I am feeling really good so far and am hoping that that will continue. When I told Conner that I was going to have another baby he asked, "why." I told him because you are going to have another brother or a sister. I then asked him if he wanted a brother or a sister. He said, "a sister, ahhhh no maybe another brother."

On to other things. Conner has been saying some really funny stuff lately. Here's how some of our conversations have gone lately.

Conner: Daddy what are those black lines on the side of the salt shaker?

Shawn: It's called a bar code.

Conner: you skin it?

He likes to help me "skin" the bar codes on the conveyor belt at the store.

He also came in to our room Saturday morning and told Shawn, "Daddy let's play hide and secrets!"

He also calls Guacamole "rockamole"!!

On to Logan, he took six steps this last week and is starting to try to walk to stuff instead of crawl. It is really cute.
Well that's all for now so until next time,
Ape

5 comments:

  1. April! I am sooo happy for you! I have really enjoyed getting to know your little family this last summer some, and I look forward to getting to know you all better... plus a new one! :) Thats is so exciting! Hope to see you in a couple weeks!

    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey take it easy and I'm REALLY glad I don't have to keep it "under my hat" anymore. :) It's hard to have news that great and not be able to share it.
    But trust me, if I had had to wait a month before you said anything I would have. :)
    I had a great time with the boys today!! Oh and LOVED what Connor said about the baby!!
    He's a special little guy. :) But hey I don't have to tell you that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats April! That's is awesome! Conner is so cute too! And that is great the Logan is starting to walk...well kinda, now you'll have to keep a bigger eye on him!! Miss ya'll!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! We know about surprises. And we are looking forward to ours too. Really happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for all the congratulations. Right back at ya Darlene. forgot you had another one coming. i told shawn that i bet him five bucks it was a girl because it would be just like a girl to do something like that. just kidding. kind of. if it's a girl i will roll with it but poor girl for getting me as a mom

    ReplyDelete