As you can see they had a lot of fun.
Today my baby is one year old. I can't believe it! It had gone so fast. Last night we had a birthday party for both of my boys. We let Conner choose the theme of the party and he chose a cowboy party. I was not surprised. Vicky made him some chaps and a vest and made a vest for Logan also. It was his favorite gift at the party and he wants to wear them to the store, meeting, even to bed. Here are some pictures from the party.

Thank you for sharing the boys birthday party...Conner is quite the cowboy...and Logan will be on the move real soon...Watch out Conner!
ReplyDeleteLove you all so much, Nana
So Cute!!!!! You did a great job with the table, I loved the kercheif goody bags, that was a great idea! Cooper and Logan eating the cake, classic! Vikki did a great job on the chaps and vests, they are darling!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Logan, happy birthday to you. Love Auntie
ReplyDeletePS Ape, congrats on #3. Hugs to Connor