Wednesday, March 21, 2012

I'm Back

Well we bot the internet hooked up at the new house today so I am back in buisness. Life has been crazy but it has been fun. I will try to update you all on what's going on with everyone here.

Conner:
He is back on schedule with pre-k. We had taken a break with the move. It has been nice to get back on track. My boys do not like change at all and have had trouble adjusting. We have been dealing with a lot of bad attitudes from Conner and a lot of physical misbehaving. He has gotten very physical with Logan and this week has tried it on me a few times. He gets disciplined but it doesn't seem to be helping. I am trying to stay calm through it all and not loose my temper. I am not going to say that I am doing that perfectly but I am trying. This week Conner and I are memorizing Galations 5:22 and 23 - But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law. I told Conner we were going to learn it together because I needed it as much as he did and that we both needed to really focus for now on the self control part although it's all important.

Logan:
Oh Logan is my sneaky little guy. I have descovered that when Logan doesn't want to do as he's told he just "plays dump" and acts like he doesn't understand what your saying. He totally does and it's his sly way of letting us know he is not liking what we are telling him. He has become a hitter which causes even more problems between the boys. They fight a lot right now and it's driving me crazy. I keep telling myself that this too shall pass. I hope quickly. When ever the boys are fighting or what ever and an apology needs to be said they hug each other and say sorry. Now latly Logan has been adding a kiss where ever he can plant one on Conner because he know that Conner doesn't want any kisses and he knows it will drive Conner nuts. I try really hard not to laugh but it's so funny. That a prime example of the way Logan is these days.

DaraLynn:
Wow, how the time flys. She's already seven and a half months old. Crazy right? We are all head over heels in love with her. Even her brothers. She is full out crawling now and is keeping me on my toes. She loves to chew on plastic bags. I know your all thinking how terrible I am but you don't think about how you just toss bags on the floor or on a chair when you come in form the store carrying a car seat and herding the other two in until you daughter decided she loves them. She LOVES her baby food and just this week went on a bottle. I hear angels singing!!! I am so glad I will NEVER have to nurse another child! I know to some of you that is weird but that's just the way it is with me!! DaraLynn is not an infant anymore she is on to baby/toddlar stage now. She thinks she's big stuff around here. She saw Shawn and the boys wrestling the other night and she crawled right over and joined in. It was so funny to watch. At one point she got on top of Logan and looked up at
Shawn with a huge grin on her face like she knew she was playing with the big kids. It was great.

So the move was a little crazy. Let me define crazy. We were presented with the oppertunity to move to our current location on a Sunday morning and we went home an talked about it all week, then the next Sunday we decided to do it. Monday Shawn left for Atlanta for some training classes he had to attend for work and I stayed home with the kids and started packing. When Shawn left on Monday the house was all normal when he came home on Thursday every shelf was cleared and every closet had been boxed up and ready to go (Brittany helped out a lot), and then Saturday he went off to work and me, Clark, Brittany, Parker, Nathen, Kathy, and Megan all started moving our stuff. Shawn got off from work on Saturday about one and came and helped. It was great having the help. Now just for those of you who might be asking why my family wasn't there, well Dad had kidney stones and Mom was taking care of him and Johnn and Lois kept my boys and entertained them with all kinds of fun activities they had planned for the day. In the end it all got done and we moved. Tuesday was the JBF sale and I had to get every thing tagged and ready by then. Again Kathy and Brittany came to my aid and helped me tag and hang everything. Brittany also helped me take all my stuff to the sale to drop off then we went and had lunch and ran a few errands in Fort Wroth and relaxed a little bit. It was crazy to try to do JBF and move but I was already half done when we moved to I figured I should just finish it. In the end the 400 dollars I made at the JBF sale made it worth it. Anyway life is finally returning to normal and we have a few things coming up to look forward to. One of those is next week. Vicky is coming for a visit. I have a few things I want to do while she's here that I don't think I will get done if the kids are not entertained. On of those things is the cowboy quilts for the boys beds. The other thing we have to look forward to is a graduation dinner to celebrate Clark finishing college. Marcus and Heather will be coming down for that and we are all looking forward to that time together. Well that's enough babling for now I will try to post pictures soon.
Ape

1 comment:

  1. wow, sounds busy! Wish I could have been there to help!! Glad it all got done. Enjoy the new house.

    ReplyDelete