Today I met my sister and her three kids at the museum in Fort Worth. It was a busy day there. They have an exhibit right now called grossology. It's all about boogers and ear wax and stuff in your body. We didn't end up doing that exhibit because it was too crowded but we are going to try again next week. The boys will love it. We did do the other exhibits though. Then we went to central market for lunch and the kids played on the toys outside. It was fun. Lois and I haven't done anything in a while. It was fun. Hope you all had a good day.
Ape
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I like how you can see my nose just sticking into the picture. Awesome!
ReplyDeleteLove that picture of all the boys lined up. Oh, and Lois' nose!
ReplyDeleteLooked like fun. Good memories for the boys.
ReplyDelete