Friday, March 30, 2012

25 Things About Me

So I have been seeing around blog world people doing a list about themselves so I decided to give it a go.

1. I have been married for almost nine years.
2. I have three children.
3. I have a foot phobia.
4. I love to play sports.
5. I was saved when I was about five. It was the best and most important decision I ever made.
6. I may be homeschooling my son for kindergarten. I am not in love with the idea but it's what's best for him at this time.
7. I lived in California for about 25 years of my life.
8. I like living in Texas.
9. I am the youngest of three girls. My sisters say I was spoiled! They are probably right to a point.
10. I hate white walls in my house and am living in a house with all white walls right now.
11. My sons incessant noise making drives me crazy!
12. I am trying to learn more patience!
13. I do NOT have a green thumb but I planted some flowers with my boys anyway.
14. I have never claimed I was a good driver but that I try to be very careful with others in my car.
15. I have cracked the oil pan on a car before.
16. I know how to talk cars and sound like I know what I am talking about! I don't have a clue!
17. I LOVE having company for dinner!
18. I am not the best house keeper in the world but I am trying to do better.
19. I feel it is more important right now to spend time with my children then have a perfect house.
20. I love Mexican food.
21. I like to sew quilts and am learning a little to sew clothes.
22. I love to go to the beach and miss that about California.
23. I am scared to death to go camping and have the food spoil. Drives my husband crazy.
24. I love getting together with my christian friends.
25. I spent the fist five years of my marriage living away from my family and have enjoyed the past almost three years being in the same state as most of them.
Ape

3 comments:

  1. Re: #20: Enriques here we come when you come visit! I bet you fit in #22 also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Re: #3....What is a foot phobia? By the way, I really enjoy your blog :)

    Greetings from Newfoundland, Sonja Turpin

    ReplyDelete
  3. foot phobia: I hate feet they nasty. i don't like touching people's feet not do i want someone touching mine. it weird i know but i can't help it. when someone says feet are cute i want to hurl. nasty. the only cute feet are baby feet. until they start walking that is.

    ReplyDelete