Sunday, February 3, 2013

Struggles

I have been struggling with some things lately and Friday was not a good day for me! I woke up Saturday with a lot of thoughts running through my mind and was thinking through everything and by about three in the afternoon I had things settled in my mind and was feeling at peace. Here's where I am at(let me see if I can put this into words in a way that makes since),
1. God sees what's going on, he knows why, he knows how it will end
2. I can serve the Lord and have a happy life, rejoicing in him no matter how others are living their lives
3. I don't need to worry about how the things going on around me are going to effect my family because God will take care of us if we allow him to lead us through

I thought of a verse that helped me.
Joshua 1:9
Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment