Tonight when we got home from sing we put DaraLynn to bed, Conner was out for the count in the car and remained that way all the way to his bed, Logan on the other hand was wide awae so when we put him to Ed Shawn and I layer with him for a while and "visited". I was teasing him about being my baby boy which he didn't appreciate. Our conversation went something like this:
Me: your my baby boy
Logan: I'm not a baby
Me: yes you are your my baby boy
Logan: (very high pitched and drawn out) nooooooooooooooooo
Me: then what are you
Logan: I am not a baby boy I am a person
It made shawn and I laugh so hard. Loan is so random in the things he says and it is o funny.
Ape
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment