Friday, June 7, 2013

My Thoughts Tonight

I am so TIRED!! We move all our stuff over to the new house on Wednesday!! I have not been sleeping well for over a week now and my body is objecting to the combination of little sleep and lots of packing. I at a point where I am so tired that I am getting a little discouraged over little things and letting little things get to me that don't normally effect me. So as I look around at a house in chaos my prayers are short, "Lord please let me get a good nights sleep so everything will look better in the morning!!" Not sure that's what my prayers should be but for tonight it's heart felt and all I have the energy for!! Ape

1 comment:

  1. I have heard it said (some quote of someone famous) that "fatigue makes cowards of us all". Get some rest and take it one day, no, one moment at a time.

    ReplyDelete