Thursday, June 20, 2013

The New Home

Here's a few pics of our new house. We haven't done any painting yet but we plan to in the next few weeks. I will post before and after pics when we are done. You will have to excuse them mess, I took these while we were moving in our stuff. 
This is Conner and Logan's room. We r going to paint it pumpkin orange and the wood work will either stay cream or be painted chocolate brown. The theme in the boys room is cowboys. 
This is DaraLynn's room. It will be painted grey with black furniture, white ruffled bed spread, and pops of red. 

This is the kids bathroom. I am going to paint it but I haven't decided what I am doing in there yet
The dining room will be a creamy tan
We are going to strip all the wall paper and paint them yellow. 
The living room will be a creamy tan. 
Master bathroom will be white
Master bedroom will also be white. 

Anyway, I can't wait to get it all done and I really love the house and yard. I will try to put some yard pictures up soon. 
Ape

No comments:

Post a Comment