Monday, February 9, 2015

Missouri

Oh the paths that God takes us on in our lives!!! Never would have thought we would live in Mossouri but we do. We have been here two weeks now and it feels like so much longer. We are really enjoying it here and we love the assembly here. We are in a wonderful home that I love. It's 2300 square feet, 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, living room, famly room, laundry room, dining room, great sized kitchen, and two car garage. It sits on 40 acres. Partly wooded with a creek running through it. We also have a barn that the kids want animals in asap. Not sure that's going to happen but who knows. We see deer regularly around here which the kids love. Holden says he's going to come here to hunt next hunting season. I love our location. We are five min. from Conner's school, our drivway is on the frontage road to the freeway which means great freeway access for Shawn to go to work, and I just have to drive right over the freeway to go to town. I am also not far from Joplin, and only fifteen minustes from the meeting hall. Life has slowed down a lot for me since we moved here and I am so glad. The kids are liking it here and are adjusting well. Also Conner got a great teacher and is doing well in school. I was really worried about moving schools in the middle of the year but he has done well so far. My favorite thing about this school is that his teacher doesn't give homework. Wooohoooo!! If he doesn't finish his work in class then he has to bring it home and finish it at home but that has only happened once. I will be posting a lot more often here, or at least trying to so check back and I will try to keep things updated on our lives here in Mossouri. ape

No comments:

Post a Comment