We got our first good snow this week. Conner had school of on Monday for the holiday and then had off on Tuesday for a snow day. It was fun to play in and go for a walk around the property in the quiet peace of the snow. Here are some pics from our time with the snow.
DaraLynn thought it was to cold to play outside but enjoyed watching her brothers.
Shawn pulled the kids behind the mower on his creeper. The kids really enjoyed it and I think Shawn did too.
Conner after he found out school was canceled on Tuesday.
These next few pics are from my walk.
It is so beautiful here in the snow but I know I will be ready for it to be gone in a few day. That's just about the time we are supposed to get some more.
Ape
No comments:
Post a Comment