Monday, January 24, 2011

Fabulous Dip

Well a while back we went to visit my Aunt and Uncle in Missouri and one night she pulled out this fabulouse dip and crackers. I made it last Sunday to take back to the meeting hall and was asked for the recipe several times. It sounds a little odd but it tastes sooooooooooo good. I am not really sure what it's called so I just named it myself.

Carrot Zucchini Dip
1 (8oz) cream cheese
1/2 cup grated carrot (I like to use the fine edge of the gratter)
1/2 cup grated zucchini (agian the fine side is best)
1 Tablespoon parsley
1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
Blend it and then put it in the fridge for at least one hour before serving. I have been loving it. I made some for me to munch on too. I like it best on the wheat thin brand flat bread crackers. Anyway let me know what you think if you try it. I hope you like it and get hooked on it as much as I have.

1 comment:

  1. Wish I would have been there to try it because it sure looks like a weird recipe. Make it again and let me know when you do. I'll have to give it a taste!

    ReplyDelete