Sunday, September 11, 2011

Mommy Lord??

Today Conner asked Shawn a question. The subject being a Daddy Lord and a Mommy Lord. Too cute right. We have been talking to him abut the Lord being our Heavenly Father and about asking him into our hearts and the like. This is mostly due to the fact he has been asking a million and one questions of late. I am glad but sometimes trying to figure out how best to answer his questions is very challenging. Sometimes I don't know the answers to his questions and I try to be honest in telling him that we will have to ask Daddy or we will have to look in the bible for the answers.

The other funny thing he said today:
Shawn was wearing a baseball cap and he had it back words and Conner didn't like that so he told Shawn he needed to turn his hat so the "roof" was in the front. He was talking about the bill of the had. It was too cute.

Next weekend we are going to finish our play kitchen at Mom and Dads house so keep your eyes open for a new project to come soon. This was one I spent around ten dollars on to make. I was excited about that. Stay tuned.
Ape

No comments:

Post a Comment