Thursday, September 29, 2011

Smelling it's hot!!

I know I promised to have the kitchen on here last weekend but life got busy and it didn't get done. I put paint on the doors today so hopefully it will be ready soon. Trust me I am working as fast as I can because my four year old is driving me crazy asking if he can play with it yet. Anyway this evening Shawn was getting the boys ready for a shower and he told Conner to go and feel the water to see if it was warm. So Conner ran streaking into the bathroom and came back and told Shawn, "It smelled hot Daddy." It was hilarious. Anyway It has been a crazy week and I have not gotten much done that was on my to do list of things to do. I am learning that there are some weeks that, that's just the way it goes when you have three kids and you just don't stress over it. Unfortunately this is week two like that for me. Between feeding schedule's for DaraLynn, taking Logan to the doctors, Logan not feeling well due to a yeast infection, Logan getting four teeth in all at one time, and Conner's what I like to call Calvin complex, life, and trying to make it to the gym as much as possible, life is crazy. I am really enjoying DaraLynn and being a mother to all three of my children even when the day doesn't go as I had planned. I am learning to better role with the ups and downs of the day. Pray I can get everything done tomorrow or pray that I will suddenly sprout an extra set of arms.
Ape

1 comment:

  1. I love it, the Calvin complex, that is so perfect! Don't worry, you'll get it all done! Even if you don't, there's always tomorrow. :)-

    ReplyDelete