Thursday, September 8, 2011

One Month Old

DaraLynn is now a month old. I can't believe how fast it has gone or how busy it has been. We have been having fun with her. She's such a good baby. She did great at September camp. She got passed around a lot and never fussed unless she was hungry. i thought i was going to be in for it on Tuesday but she shifted back to normal life without a hitch. I was so glad. Here are some pictures that Aunt Maggie took of her at camp. I am not sure how these will show up on here because I got them off her picasa, so sorry if they show up small or blurry.



Please excuse any typos. I was holding DaraLynn while I was typing with one hand. I am learning to multitask like I never have before. I think God should have given Moms another hand when they had their third child. Not sure how that would work but it's a nice thought anyway.
Ape

1 comment:

  1. Next time you should just call me so I can hold her FOR you! :)

    ReplyDelete