Saturday, August 27, 2011

Guns and Cow!!

So let me set the stage for you all. This morning Conner was told to go get dressed and he decided he wanted to wear jersey shorts or basketball shorts. They were blue with and so to "go with" them he put on a moss green shirt with yellow writing. While I was feeding DaraLynn, Shawn started getting the boys ready to go to breakfast. This week Conner got all his toy guns taken away. I won't go into the long diatribe as to what happen but it was for good reason. OK so back to this morning, he then went and put his cow boy boots on with the outfit! He then went into DaraLynn's room where Shawn was getting Logan ready singing:
"I don't have any guns,
but I am a cowboy,
I just ride a horse"

I thought it was sooooo funny. A few minutes later I was feeding DaraLynn (this is an important part of the story) and Shawn was on all fours with Logan on his back, and Conner was had a pretend rope around Shawn's neck and was "pulling" him around saying, "come on cow." Conner then informed me and Shawn that Shawn was a Daddy cow, Logan was a baby cow, he was a cow, and I was a Mommy cow!! Now do you see why me feeding DaraLynn was an important detail. We laughed and I said, "you have no idea how true that is!"
Ape

3 comments:

  1. So funny. Wish I was going to be there to hold the little munchkin tonight. Maybe I'll get a crack at her tomorrow sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds funny! Wish I was there to see all the monkeys! I hear DaraLynn is quite the little doll, I need to see a close up! Tara keeps bringing me stuff and telling me we need to save it for DaraLynn. It is so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is so funny!! gotta love kids!!
    Miss ya'll!

    ReplyDelete