Thursday, August 11, 2011

DaraLynn Rose Tarwater



Well This is going to be short. We just got home this afternoon. We are so glad to have our beautiful daughter home with us. She is doing well and so am I. She has a little jaundice but we are working through that. We have to take her back to the docter tomorrow just to make sure she's gaining weight and the jaundice hasn't gotten worse. These are a few pictures from the hospitale that I took on my phone. I will put up the ones from the camera tomorrow. They are a lot better anyway. Enjoy. More on DaraLynn tomorrow.


I think this picture was on Wenesday afternoon. It took some time to get a good picture of her. The first two days the pictures made her look like she has a round chubby face and it's quite the opposite.


This was this morning. She had a good night and woke up rested and happy.


This is today when we got home. I wanted this one on here so you could see how tiny she is.

Anyway we really enjoy her and are having fun with our little girl. They boys are doing really good with her so far. Logan loves to kiss her when he holds her. It's really cute. If you put a camera anywhere near him when he holds her he gets this cheezy grin on his face and then wants to see it. It's so funny. Check back tomorrow for more.
Ape

7 comments:

  1. April, she looks precious. Looking forward to more pictures. give all of the kiddos hugs from Auntie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so precious but I know I am being a Proud Papa!!! Love to you all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to meet her! She's a doll! Send pictures soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's beautiful!! can't wait to meet her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely little girl! Congratulations! Can't wait to see more pics and here how it's going. She's precious.

    -Darlene H.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Ape,

    Congratulations on your pretty girl.

    -Baboon Harrison

    ReplyDelete
  7. For all of those people who can't see her she is ADORABLE!!!
    If it's okay I may come by on Monday to see you guys after work.
    I miss seeing you all. Love You guys and hope you are doing good. :)

    ReplyDelete