DaraLynn is one week old! Wow it flies by. She is doing so good. She sleeps really good at night and is generally happy. She has her fussy moments but they are few and far between. I don't know how I got to lucky to have three good sleepers and for the most part all have been easy babies. The boys are both doing really good and enjoy their little sister. Conner loves that he has a sister. I think she is going to have two protectors around her at all times. She is probably going to hate it when she's about sixteen but I love it. Anyway here's a picture I took of her this week and Shawn edited it and I just love it. Hope you all enjoy and are having a fabulous week.
Ape

Lulu Bell? Is this her new nick name? The picture is great, I expect to get some pics when mom comes! Glad she is doing so good!
ReplyDeleteToo cute! Love the editing job. Can't wait to see her.
ReplyDelete