Monday, August 8, 2011

The Count Down Is Over

Well tomorrow the count down will be over. I will have a daughter tomorrow! I don't know that I will completly believe it until I see her. I know that sounds weird since I have had nine months to let that sink in. I have two boys and so this is new territory. I am really looking forward to it but it is still all new. I still walk past her room and have to double look at all the dresses hanging in the closet and the cream paint on the walls. I think about my boys and feel like it's a huge responsibility to raise boys as they will someday be heads of households. I have been thinking about the also huge responsibility of a girl. It's different but no less important. With a girl you have to raise them to be submissive, a good wife, a good mother, and a good help mate. It's just a whole new ball game with girls. I am really excited. Please pray for us as we go to the hospitle tomorrow and begin a new journey in our lives.
Ape

4 comments:

  1. We will be praying for a safe delivery. We can't wait to see her either! We plan to be there in the late afternoon. - Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. April! I am so happy for you! I pray that you little darling makes it safely here tomorrow! (I guess that kind of sounded as if she is making a road trip :) Can't wait to see pictures!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. April and Shawn, we are praying for you and the safe arrival of your newest addition. Blessings on you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. april, just take it one little ole' day at a time! Saw a fuzzy picture of DaraLynne. She looks so cute. Glad she's here safely.

    ReplyDelete