Sunday, August 14, 2011

Our Daughter


I am a little late with this but oh well. Here are some more pictures of DaraLynn and the boys. Everyone is doing really good. I am feeling great and going stir crazy. This is the hardest part for me. Sitting doing nothing. I will get over it. The boys are loving her to death. Logan loves to kiss her and Conner is always wanting to hold her. Conner always comes and tells me about how tiny she is. It's really cute.














4 comments:

  1. She is adorable, April! I can't wait to see her in a couple of weeks. Loving the last picture of Logan and DaraLynn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! I wish I could be there to see her!! I'm getting a box ready to send you, hopefully by the end of the week, but we'll see!

    ReplyDelete
  3. April, she is so beautiful! I see some proud grandparents too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad to see pictures of the grandparents also. Lovely little lady, there. She is so precious. They only stay little a short time, I know that you will make the most of it.

    ReplyDelete