Monday, August 1, 2011

One More Week

Well as of tomorrow we have one week left until we get to meet our little girl! I am so excited and can't wait. Conner keeps asking how many days left and Logan is still clueless as to the changes that are coming to our home. Soon he will realize and who knows what will happen. This week is pretty mellow. Just try to keep everything picked up and cleaned up so I can come home to a clean house and wait! Norn and Vicky are stopping by on Wednesday to say hi then leaving on a little trip and coming back later. Other then that I am going to have a very boring week but I guess I better enjoy it since it's the last one I will have for the next ten or so years. I like busy so this is a little hard for me. Oh well I know it's good for me. Keep us in your prayers as we go to the hospital next Tuesday.
Ape

No comments:

Post a Comment