

As everyone showed up I gave all the boys their goodie bags and hats. The goodie "bags" contained a bag of home made play dough, a bag of candy, a construction pencil, a Phillips head screw driver, and a measuring tape.

Next Shawn took the boys to the gym to do the obstacle course he had set up. First they had to step trough ladder rungs, then crawl through the box tunnel, then kick a ball through a paint can maze, then drill screws in wood, and last measure the wood.




After that we played pin the nail on the hammer.

Next we opened presents. He got lots of Lego's, some new boots, some play 4 wheelers, army trucks, books, clothes, and much more.



Then we had cake. It was made by Kathy and Brittany Johnson. Let me just say it turned out so cute. Way better then I ever would have done. Thanks you two for doing that. They also frosted all the cupcakes and made the little dump tucks that were on top.




There was also "streamers" hanging from the ceiling.

I also made a banner that read "happy birthday conner!"

When they boys all came in this is where the goodie "bags" were hanging.


And last but not least we had juice boxes for all the kids in a rather different ice box.

It was a super fun party. Conner had a great time. We came home and Logan went to bed and Conner stayed up until midnight playing with all his new stuff. A big thanks to everyone that helped me put this party on and came to help us celebrate Conner.
Ape

Wow April, that looks like it was so much fun. I know that he will remember this party for many years. I recognized a few familiar faces there.
ReplyDeleteHow fun! You did a great job. Lots of cool ideas. Looking forward to seeing more pics.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Conner!!
So cute April! Way more creative than I ever get for T's birthday! I love your gift bags, that was a great idea!
ReplyDeleteThat was so cute! You are very creative! See you in a couple eweeks!
ReplyDelete