Friday, December 30, 2011

What's Been Going On

Let me catch you all up on life in the Tarwater household.

Melissa and Tara came out for a quick weekend trip. They got here on a Wednesday night really late. We all went over to Mom and Dads all day Thursday and stayed for dinner. It was a lot of fun to be together again. Saturday we went with them to the Fort Worth science and history museum. It was a blast.






Then Ms. Josephine was born. I know I already posted a picture of her but here are a few more.




Isn't my niece a beauty! I just love her. She makes DaraLynn seem so big now.

Next we had camp, (sorry I didn't take any pictures) and Logan's party. We did a small second birthday party for Logan at mom and dads after camp. He had fun.







He was so funny when it came to blowing out the candles. He kept wanting me to relight them. He blew them out like five times.


I was a ton of fun. Hope you all had a great weekend that was ours.
Ape

2 comments:

  1. So glad the party went off well! Looks like Logan had a ball! Tara is still talking about the museum and that "ride" she didn't like! She also says she wants to go to that "Out" place and get milk shakes again! Thanks for a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was fun to be there for the party. Glad you got to see Melissa. It was fun to see her and Tara for the short time we had.

    ReplyDelete