Thursday, June 14, 2012

A Little Photo Shoot

I decided I was going to take the kids to the botanical gardens in Fort Worth this week. I had this wonderfully organized plan. Now all you Moms out there are probably sitting at your computers laughing right now!! For all those who are reading this but are not yet moms, let me explain to you why the moms out there are laughing at me!! When your a mom you try to plan out the day, organize it in your mind so you know how the day will go and what to expect in your day. 99% of the time by the end of the day you look out and discover that when you made that plan you must have been looking out the rose colored glass window of your house cause it totally didn't go that way!! Well this is how my photo shoot plan went. I had talked to Ashley Roy and she was going to come with me to help me wrangle my crew. I was excited to have that time to take pictures of one kid without worrying weather the other was climbing the lattice behind me screaming something like, "I'm the king of the world..." or some such catastrophe like that. Well I ended up canceling on Ashley the night before because DaraLynn was not feeling real good and I just thought it wasn't worth trying it. I woke up the next morning to a very happy ten month old (yes I said ten month old. Crazy I know) and decided to go for it on my own. Well the kids did fairly well and there was no climbing on anything, no yelling, and no running around like wild Indians. Anyway now that I have rambled on about doing a photo shoot let me show you a few of the pictures. Before Edit: After edit: I am not necessarily happy with how this picture turned out. It was the only good picture of Logan and it was blurry so I tried to mess with it and this is what I have for now. Before edit: After Edit: Before edit: After Edit: Here's some other pictures that I took that I think are cute but I have not edited yet and am not sure I will. These next few are just too funny so I had to include them. You may think she is upset but really she was excited. I will leave you with this next one. This was our last picture of the day and boy does Logan's face say it all. Ape

2 comments:

  1. so cute!!! I can't believe how old DaraLynn is! She's getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are fun. I would love to do ya'll's pictures when you come up here in July. Let me know and we'll make a day to do it. Then I'll have Allie along to help keep the kiddos rounded up.

    ReplyDelete