Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Scott And Natalie's Wedding

I am going to limit the pictures I put on here of the wedding that are of the bride and groom, but I will put a few. It was a very pretty wedding and very simple. My favorite kind. It was very hot so we didn't stay long after the wedding. After we left we went with Clark to a taco place in Fort Worth called The Youkatan Taco Stand. It was really good. A little loud but I think that was just because it was a Saturday night. Anyway here are the pictures of the wedding. (mostly just the decor and our family) So there you have the wedding weekend in a nutshell. Ape

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the pictures! Looks like it was a beautful wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looked very pretty. Amanda said it rivaled yours as far as the temperature goes! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the decor is fun; simple yet unique. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete