Conner is always talking about when he's 10. It's always "when I am 10 ....." and you can pretty much finish the sentence with anything you can think of and he has probably said it. Lately it has been, when I a 10:
I will get a dog, right mom!
I will ride my bike with no training wheels!
I will get a knife!
I will get a gun!
It makes me laugh. I always tell him, "we just got you to five so let's just wait and talk about it when your ten!"
Now I am in the car writing this on my phone and Conner just said this, "Hey Logan when I am ten I am going to get a gun. It might be kinda loud ok. If I see a cat I will go boom and shoot it!". I am so raising this boy right. 😜
Logan's thing right now is to say mon all the time. Here's what a talk between me and Logan sounds like!
Logan: mom
Me: what
Logan: mom
Me: what
And I think you get the picture. Sometimes I just don't answer. When Shawn is with us he will look at me and say don't you hear him. I say yes but he's just going to say mom again. Shawn always says I should answer him so I do and guess what Logan says??!! You guessed it he says mom.
Ape
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Maybe it is just a comfort for him to say "mom". I remember telling my husband that I wanted to changed my name for a day, I got so tire of hearing 'mom'.
ReplyDeletehaha I totally agree with you on the cats things...can't stand them!
ReplyDelete