On Friday my two sisters and I all got babysitters for our children and spent the day together shopping. I dropped Conner at school and then went to take my kids to Brittany for the day. She kept them until sing that night and she picked Conner up from school too. (thanks Britt your the best). Anyway we had a blast. We went to two goodwills and a thrift town. Thrift town was having a fifty percent off all clothes sale so that was super fun. We then went to In N Out for lunch. After that we went to Ross, Marshals, Cato, and Charming Charlie's. After that we went to the food truck place and enjoyed dinner and shared a crepe for dessert. It was all so good. We had a ton of fun and some really great laughs (even though it was at my expense). Here are some pictures of us at lunch, all our stuff we bought, and the new boots I got.
Ape
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





oooh I love your new boots!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a fun day. I think I'll call your mom right now and see what you guys are doing.
ReplyDeleteHow fun. Looks like you really packed it in (literally) and had a fun filled time. I didn't even know that Mel was going to be there. I like your boots by the way. Wish I could find some that would work for me. Looking forward to having you and the kids in Nov. You'll get to help me celebrate my b-day. Maybe we'll have to find babysitters and do the shopping thing here. Just a thought. ;)
ReplyDeleteLooked like tons of fun, Love your boots...so fun doing things with sisters.
ReplyDelete