Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Sunday Night

By Sunday night we were tired of being in our house and no one threw up for 24 hours so we decided to get out and go to dinner. We went to Fort Worth to a little place where food trucks park. It was so fun and everything was do good. These are not your roach coach type of good trucks these are chefs that want to open their own restaurant but can't afford the overhead so they have opened a food truck. Shawn got three tacos from a Mexican food truck. They were really good and the creamy spicy sauce your could poor over the top was fabulous. We got the boys grilled cheese sandwiches and Mac and cheese from the grilled cheese truck. They have simple sandwiches and really fancy ones. I got food from a truck called The Butchers Son. It was a sausage truck. I got a southwest chicken sausage quesadilla with a creamy line, cilantro aioli. It was awesome. I wanted a red velvet cupcake from the cupcake truck but she as out of that. When we left we went to Curly's for frozen custard. It was good and nice to get out of the house.

1 comment:

  1. Love those food trucks! The mexican truck and the grilled cheese were our favorites. They also had another that was cuisine from around the world, but I forget the name...it was also really amazing! Can't wait to go back.

    ReplyDelete