Monday, April 4, 2011

A Fun Morning

Sunday we didn't have meeting until 4:00 in the afternoon. It was kind of nice because Shawn had to work Saturday so we still felt like we had a weekend. We got up late and then made pancakes and eggs for breakfast. This is Conner's favorite breakfast and what he asks me to make every morning. I don't make it very often but we try to do it most weekends. Then Logan went down for a nap and Shawn and Conner went out side to mow the lawn. Last summer Conner was scared of the weed eater and the lawn mower but this summer he was out there helping.


Shawn said Conner was helping him hold the weed eater too but I didn't get a picture of that. While they were mowing a stick flew up at Conner and while he was trying to show Shawn where it had come from he touched the muffler. Needles to say we had a complete melt down. I gave him a bag of ice and he carried it around out side for like 45 minutes and then I called them in for lunch. By this time Logan has woken up and is ready to eat (what's new there). When Conner got inside he noticed all the ice had melted and he melted with it. Shawn decided a band aid might fix the problem (even though it wasn't bleeding) and it did. We moved on with lunch and then Shawn and both boys went outside to finish the lawn. Logan was not to happy with the noise of the lawn mower (which is the same with the weed eater or the vaccumm)so I went outside till the mowing was done. After that Shawn put out a sprinkler and the boys got wet. Logan didn't like it at first, then Shawn knelt down behind him and he started to enjoy getting wet.



After that I decided before we gave the kids baths and started getting ready for meeting that Conner needed a hair cut. He was looking pretty shaggy. Here is what he looked like before I got out the buzzer.

Here's what he looked like after the buzzer came out.

I was originally going to just give him a trim and the more I thought about it I thought why not just give him a summer buzz! I love it.
Ape

1 comment:

  1. Conner looks cute either hair do...and of course Logan is cute too, he is so big, it looks like Conner will take after the Lewis side and Logan the Chisum-Tarwater side.

    ReplyDelete