Monday, April 18, 2011

Spaghetti Face And Flat Stanley

I feel like I haven't blogged in forever..... oh wait that's because I haven't. I am back though.

My dear sweet Logan loves his food. I made Chicken Parmesan and spaghetti and he had three little boy size helpings of it all. It was crazy. He kept asking (in sign language) for more. Let me show you how much he likes his food.



He also hates the sound of the mower unless Shawn is holding him while he's mowing. Then Logan wants to help.


This makes Dad's job so much easier right?!!

Now let me explain Flat Stanley! One of Conner's cousins in California sent him a letter this last week asking him to participate in a school project. Her school just finished reading a book called Flat Stanley by Jeff Brown. It's about a boy that has a bulletin board fall on him and now he's flat. His parent decide to mail him to California to visit friends. Her teacher decided to use this as a tool to learn about other places and how they pertain to where they live. She cut out and colored a Flat Stanley and asked us to take his on some adventures with us. We are supposed to take some pictures of our adventures and send them back with a postcard of where we are from. We went miniature golfing this weened and took him with us. This week we are going to the Fort Worth Stock Yards and taking him along. I thought it was a great learning tool and if you have young children get the book and read it to them. Conner and I are reading it now and he is really enjoying it. Here we are golfing:


Until next time,
Ape

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a mess! Logan looks like he is enjoying himself though! Love the Flat Stanley idea, that is great~!

    ReplyDelete