
I want to put a more vantage material in with the squares but this is the closest I could find to what I am doing. I want to make a window valence out of a solid red and embroider bonnets in cream across the bottom. My mom is also making a vintage sun bonnet sue quilt that I want to hang on the wall I think. Hers is the appliqued one. I am going to put red canvas boxes on the book shelves to use as the dresser. My Grandma is sending me a yellow dress that my mom wore as a baby, my sister is sending me a christening gown that was my cousins (which is significant because my daughter will be named after her), and my mom is making my daughter a christening gown and I am going to hang them all on the wall. I need to find some more ways to add yellow in. That is all the ideas I have for now and hopefully it all comes together in the end. I am open to any and all ideas anyone might have.
Ape

Would you like another dress that is red for awhile that Grandma Tarwater made, and Aunt Martha, Heather, & Kimberly all wore? The babies room sounds like it will be cute...Love you lots
ReplyDelete