Monday, March 28, 2011

It's A............

For those of you who haven't heard already we are having a girl. We went to the Doctor today for a sonogram. She was being very coy. It took the Doctor a while to figure out what she was but she finally gave us a good view. It was really fun and we are sooooooooooo excited. I was the one who never wanted a girl but as my pregnancy has progressed I started to not care either way. Every time we find out what we are having, Shawn and I go buy an outfit somewhere to save for a memory box later down the road. We went to Old Navy this time. It was a bad idea. They had so many cute little dresses. We were both drooling. Shawn came to the realization that this girl would have more shoes then I have, and that's saying something. Oh well. It will be fun.
Ape

7 comments:

  1. Yipeee!!! I can't wait till she get's here so I can spoil her. Oh wait!! I can start already! :) Along with spoiling the boys. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats April! Thanks for the call!
    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait! I'll be sending a box of cloths to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW...Love your blog color...we are sooooo excited about having a grand-daughter in our life...we could hardly contain ourselves today...Love you all so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girls are so much fun! It will be fun to watch the boys with her. Conner will try to have her playing ball before she can walk!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay a girl finally! i knew it. see i told you that you were having a girl, maybe i messed up a little on the order, but i knew it! jk love you and im so excited for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! Wonderful! So happy for you guys.

    ReplyDelete