
It was a really cute red but it just wasn't what I wanted for my kitchen so this is what I did to make it what I wanted.

I just love it. Here is a close up of the table top and of the legs.


I just love it. I can't say it enough. It was a lot of work but the end result was so worth the work. Now I have to work on the chairs. Right now we are using metal folding chairs. Clark (Shawn's brother) just got here Friday night to make the move from California to Texas. We got to have him for our first meal on our new talbe.



We had a yummy dinner. Here's what we had:

Grilled Talapia sprinkled with season salt, butter, fresh lemon juice, fresh cilantro, and fresh green onion. So good.

Sauteed broccoli with olive oil and salt and pepper.

Butternut squash with butter, salt, pepper, and honey. My favorite. We also had pineapple. While Shawn was grilling we played out in the yard with the boys. It was so fun and we got some fun pictures.




Glad you're happy with your table, after all the work you put into it. The food looks yummy also. Missed seeing you all this weekend but I was a little under the weather.
ReplyDeleteI am so loving Logan's smile. :) Glad you got your table done. It looks like a lot of work to strip it all down. Good job!
ReplyDeleteIt is so nice to see our grandson's, and to see our son's together again...don't have too much fun...XOXO
ReplyDeleteTable looks wonderful! You did a great job! I love it! The boys look so happy, its great to see them!
ReplyDelete